New York Real Estate Litigation
New York Trial Lawyers Handling Real Estate Litigation No one wants to go to trial. The time, expense and potential risk of litigation is something to be avoided whenever possible. At New York Lawyers Team our real estate attorneys take a preventative approach, researching the legal issues involved in the real estate dispute and developing an action plan to avert a court case.
Some New York legal disputes really must be settled in court. In such instances, we are aggressive in the pursuit or defense of our client's cases. While we strive to keep costs at a minimum, we also seek to obtain the best result possible in your case.
If you have a New York Real Estate dispute, contact one of our New York Lawyers Team offices to schedule a consultation with an experienced New York Real Estate trial attorney. Our firm handles property law and real estate litigation in cases such as:
- Breach of contract, failure to perform, mechanic's liens
- Lease violations
- Errors and omissions on the part of real estate brokers and agents
- Construction defect cases involving structural defects, mold, water intrusion, foundation problems, window and roof problems
- Boundary disputes, right of way disputes, and trespass cases
- Premises liability defense
Our New York Real Estate litigation practice dovetails with our work in professional liability, in that we defend realtors and agents, builders, architects and engineers in professional malpractice cases.
New York Lawyers Team is, above all else, a results-oriented law team. We invite you to contact one of our New York law offices today to schedule a consultation with a lawyer.