Green Card

Green Card

Our New York green card lawyers have experience in assisting clients to obtain an immigrant visa or US residency/Green Card, which permits individuals to reside permanently reside in the United States. US Legal Permanent Residency or a “Green Card” is generally available for certain family members of US citizens and US residents via a family-based green card petition, specifically for: spouses, children, step-children, parents and brothers/sisters of US citizens; spouses and children of U.S. residents or green card holders; as well as for those being sponsored by an employer through an employment based green card/residency petition.

  • Employment US Residency (Green Card)
  • Marriage US Green Card/Residency
  • Family US Green Card/Residency

At New York Lawyers Team, our New York green card attorneys work together with you and your family members or employer to identify and minimize potential issues and resolve them before applying for any petition, so that when your case is filed with USCIS, it is in the best shape to obtain approval. This will also help make the process more efficient and smoother for a less stressful experience.

Contact us to learn more about US non-immigrant visas, or those for foreigners coming to live and work in the U.S. on a temporary basis for a specific period of time or purpose.

Contact Us