New York Public Intoxication Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Public Intoxication?
The crime of public intoxication is a crime where a person is under the influence of drugs or alcohol in a public place where they are so intoxicated they are a danger to themselves and the public. Public Intoxication is also known as 'drunk and disorderly conduct'.
Public Intoxication arrest can include:
- Being under the influence of alcohol
- Being under the influence of drugs
- Being dangerous to those in a public
- Being a threat to those ina public place
- Causing a public disturbance
If you or someone you care about is being investigated or has been charged with Public Intoxication you will need an experienced defense lawyer to protect your legal rights. If you are convicted, you face possible incarceration.
If you are charged with Public Intoxication or offense should always be adequately represented by an experienced defense attorney.
Public Intoxication can carry severe and devastating penalties including jail time, heavy fines and a permanent criminal record.
If you've been accused of Public Intoxication, you need an attorney who will fight vigorously on your behalf. It is important to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your freedom and your personal record and help you win a dismissal or acquittal of charges.
How a Public Intoxication Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.