New York Franchisors & Franchisees
Franchisors and franchisees share a key to success - possessing the experience, know-how and skills to fully understand their businesses and their position in the marketplace. The New York Lawyers Team is devoted to developing strategies to assist you in traversing the numerous obstacles that you can face when establishing, growing and running a franchise. Our experienced attorneys can provide the trusted business development advice that you and your company will need throughout all stages of your company's life cycle.
What sets our New York team apart is highly skilled attorneys with specialized skill sets in business and corporate law, employment law (including employee benefits issues), finance and lending, tax law, and intellectual property (including trademarks, copyrights, and trade secret protection and litigation).
We offer consultations regarding franchise matters. Email or call us today.
Local New York Franchise Expertise
At the New York Lawyers Team, the foundation of our franchise practice is built on franchise management services such as:
- Franchise registration
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing franchise agreements and other business contracts
- Helping companies stay in compliance with all applicable regulations and laws
- Litigation and dispute resolution involving business disputes and franchise law
In addition to these core areas, we provide franchisors and franchisees in New York with comprehensive assistance in all franchise-related matters, including, but not limited to those involving:
- Intellectual property
- Mergers & acquisitions (M&A)
- Workplace policies and management
- Buy-sell agreements
- Negotiating and drafting leases
- No matter the issue, our franchise law attorneys have the depth of expertise and extensive first-hand experience to provide the proactive advice that your company needs to say at the forefront of your industry.