New York Immigration Team Serves Employers and Individuals
Our Capable and determined immigration lawyers in New York have been working tirelessly for over 20 years to provide clear information and efficient immigration assistance. We help individuals and employers with the full range of immigration issues, including temporary work visas, permanent residence, U.S. citizenship, and resolution of problems such as case delays or removal. Our attorneys, with more than 75 combined years of experience, keep our clients informed at each stage of the process so they can make the best choices to resolve their immigration matters and achieve their goals.
Detailed attention to your immigration law concerns
At New York Lawyers Team, we are known for being good communicators. Our clients never have problems getting through to us in a reasonable time to get answers to their questions or just their case status. Most importantly, we do what we say we are going to do. People trust us with their immigration cases because we are known for being:
- Efficient — Immigration is an area of the law where delays are common and extremely frustrating. We work efficiently to minimize your stress and expense while limiting the demands on your time. By eliminating unforced errors, we can navigate the federal bureaucracy to get timely results.
- Experienced — Our Imigration attorneys have more than 30 years of experience providing counsel and representation for businesses and individuals.
- Knowledgeable — Our immigration lawyers have a mastery of complex substantive law and procedure, which we use to facilitate your case and deliver positive results.
Business and individual clients rate us highly in terms of our competence, professional demeanor and the level of care we provide.
New York immigration lawyers provide comprehensive legal services
At New York Lawyers Team, we take on the tough cases related to:
- Employment based immigration — Our immigration services for employers include obtaining temporary and permanent work visas for employees, and advice on immigration law compliance for U.S. businesses. We have extensive experience helping businesses reduce and avoid employer sanctions.
- Individual immigration — Our immigration services for individuals include assistance with temporary work visas, permanent residence through employment or a family relationship, maintaining permanent residence once it’s been obtained, and applying for citizenship (naturalization). We represent immigrants when they have been victims of crime or abuse and help them obtain waivers for grounds of inadmissibility.
- If a case is delayed or you receive an adverse decision, we offer capable representation to appeal and expedite cases. Our lawyers apply the same diligence whether representing a multinational corporation, a smaller company, or an individual.
Contact our New York immigration law team today for efficient and personal service New York Lawyers Team, Immigration Law Firm has assisted individuals and businesses since 1986. For experienced counsel and efficient representation, call us today or contact us online.