New York Real Estate Attorney
A New York Real Estate lawyer can assist you in a wide array of matters. Contact us today for estate disputes. Whenever real estate is sold or purchased, potential for disputes and delay exists. Real estate law is complicated and disagreements can escalate quickly when large sums of money and property are being exchanged. An experienced New York real estate attorney can help you achieve a cost effective resolution. The skilled real estate lawyers at New York Lawyers Team, help individuals purchasing or selling property protect their best interests. Whether you need someone to review a contract or resolve a real estate dispute, please call our offices today. We will provide you with a free evaluation of your legal options. We handle a broad range of matters and we know how to handle difficult real estate agreements. We will provide you with professional guidance throughout the legal proceedings.
A knowledgeable New York real estate lawyer can help you with the following:
- Sell, Short Sell or purchase property: A lawyer will make sure that the relevant laws are adhered to and that your best interests are protected.
- Handle boundary disputes: It is not always easy to tell exactly where one property line ends and another begins. Disputes regarding boundaries can have a significant impact on the validity of a sale and future plans to build on the property.
- Negotiate a sale: Negotiating a real estate contract can be extremely complicated. Anyone seeking to buy or sell a piece of real estate should seek the guidance of an attorney who can expedite and manage the production and development of all disclosures, riders, and requests for information related to the transaction.
- Exchange property: This is a legal alternative to the regular purchase and sale of property that can result in a tax break for the property owner. Trading one property for another can eliminate taxable gains from the transaction.
- Lease property: When creating a lease agreement, it is important to secure a skilled real estate attorney who can ensure that everything is above board. It can also help to have a professional review an agreement before signing a lease.
- Develop commercial property: Developing a piece of commercial real estate is a huge investment. Entering into agreements without the guidance of a professional can be a huge risk to take.
- Lien foreclosures: Liens are usually attached to properties that have been refinanced or that have changed hands multiple times. A skilled real estate lawyer can help determine how to properly transfer property and how to handle foreclosure disputes.
What a New York Real Estate Lawyer Does
A residential real estate lawyer can review a purchase contract before you sign it. This is particularly important for first time buyers. An attorney can also work directly with the home seller’s attorney, the mortgage loan officer and the real estate agents to make sure that everything goes smoothly. A skilled real estate attorney will make sure that that the home inspection, mortgage commitment, and other contingencies go according to plan. A real estate lawyer will also review the deed, bills of safe, mortgage loan documents, legal descriptions, the title insurance policy, and the title. When necessary, a attorney can change the legal language in the purchase contract or void a purchase.
Protecting Your Best Interests
At New York Lawyers Team, we know that purchasing a property is one of the most important decisions our clients will ever make. We work diligently to ensure that this is a smooth process for you. Please contact us today if you are looking for guidance or counsel regarding your real estate purchase or sale.